Join Culture Up! International Conference in Hermitage Amsterdam with discount!
Join this unique conference on Thursday, April 2nd in Hermitage Amsterdam and get updated about what’s on and next in culture with expatsHaarlem & expatsHaarlemmermeer discount!
Interested in Culture or Marketing and Tech trends? As a partner of CULTURE UP!, we’re happy to invite you all to this great conference with an EXPATSHAARLEM & EXPATSHAARLEMMERMEER DISCOUNT: the ticket costs €25 instead of €35 for access to the whole program, including free coffee and tea during the breaks.
Culture Up! is full-day conference, mostly in English (afternoon full English), for Dutch and international marketing professionals and culture lovers alike. Join us for interesting sessions about BRANDING, CUSTOMER JOURNEYS, DATA ANALYTICS, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, MEDIA CAMPAIGNS, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING, ONLINE ADVERTISING, CROWDFUNDING, and more! Our program covers some of the biggest conversations within marketing and developments in the cultural sector today.
Come and listen to top speakers, hear best practices, get Up!dated, grow your network, meetUp! and share insights with other professionals or just satisfy your curiosity in Hermitage in Amsterdam.
- 9:00 – 16:30 Culture Up! Conference (ticket for € 25 only). Including coffee and tea during the breaks. The morning program is in Dutch (10:20-12:00), the afternoon program (12:00-17:00) in English.
- 16:30 – 17:00 Networking drink (consumptions at own expense).
Guest speakers include Sandra Jongenelen of Stedelijk Museum Schiedam, Fleur Nieuwland of AVROTROS, Michael Vogel of Scapino Ballet Rotterdam, Suzanne Ophof & Kimberly Klop of Mauritshuis, Natalie Bos & Femke Pijls of Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam, Martijn van Schieveen of Hermitage Amsterdam. Below the full program:
- 10:20 -10:30 Arianna Ardia-Wenink, Project Manager Digital Reach, MuseumTV and volunteer project manager, marketingSpark: Opening
- 10:30-11:00 Sandra Jongenelen, Marketing & Communicatie, Stedelijk Museum Schiedam: Van verdomhoekje naar succesmuseum
- 11:00-11:30 Alyssa Mahler & Michelle van Doorn, Project Manager & Contentmarketeer, Stichting voordekunst: De impact van crowdfunding
- 11.30-12:00 Fleur Nieuwland, (online) marketeer, AVROTROS, Campagnes voor Instagram en Facebook
- 12:00-13:00 LUNCH (from here the full program is in English)
- 13:00-13:30 Michael Vogel, Head marketing & Communications, Scapino Ballet Rotterdam, How Scapino grows: looking into drivers & barriers of new audiences
- 13:30 -14:00 Mirjam Haak, Freelance market researcher & data analyst: Analytics for more insight
- 14:00-14:30 Suzanne Ophof & Kimberly Klop, Content Marketer & Marketer National, Mauritshuis: Dissecting the George Stubbs exhibition campaign, “the craze & cracks”
- 14:30-15:00 COFFEE BREAK
- 15:00-15:30 Natalie Bos & Femke Pijls, Marketing Coordinator a.i. & Communicatie & Content Manager, Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam: Nam June Paik: The Future is Now!
- 15:30-16:00 Wouter van der Horst, Founder, We Share Culture – Museum Education & Technology: Museums & YouTube
- 16:00-16:15 Martijn van Schieveen, Coordinator Press, Publicity & Digital Media, Hermitage Amsterdam: Our digital journey
- 16:15-16:30 Marieke van der Donk, Director, MuseumTV: Closing
- 16.30 -17.00 Networking drink.
Hermitage Amsterdam is a major museum showcasing exhibitions from the vast collection of the grand State Hermitage in St Petersburg, Russia. The museum is spectacularly located on the banks of the river Amstel and is a magnificent building and exhibition space. The perfect place to get Up!dated, inspired and meet each other.
The ticket with special discount costs € 25 including coffee and tea during the breaks.
GET YOUR TICKETS WITH DISCOUNT
- Go to the Culture Up! event page: https://cultureup.eventbrite.com
- Click right above on tickets
- Digit and enter the code CULTDIS to get your special discount.
What: Conference on Culture marketing & developments
When: Thursday, April 2nd 2020
Where: Hermitage Amsterdam
We hope you can make it!
Cheers, expatsHaarlemmermeer & marketingSpark