International Community Events March 2020
“Maart roert zijn staart”, we say in the Netherlands, so we’ll have many indoor events as our popular Monthly Drink, Dutch Language Café and even 2 stand up comedies, but also our first Spring outdoor activity, a photo walk in the dunes. Unfortunately March is also a month of tax sorrows. That’s why we invited tax expert Vincent van Wijngerden of GVN Adviseurs/Expat Taxes to give us a tax seminar. And we have more experts this month: Optimist International School in Hoofddorp will open its doors to welcome parents in the area and answer your questions about education in the Netherlands.
Here are our March events:
– Saturday 7 March, 8:30 PM, HAARLEM COMEDY CAFÉ MARCH
Exciting line-up of international and locally based comedians, ranging from established professional performers to exciting local new-comers. Online price €12; €15 at the door. Show is 100 % in English., Info & tickets.
– Saturday 7 March, 10:00 PM, EXPATSHAARLEM & EXPATSHAARLEMMERMEER MONTHLY DRINK
Let’s have a drink and a chat together. More info & Sign up.
– Friday 13 March, 8:30 PM, COMEDY ON TOP OF HAARLEM, UP AND RAISING STARS EDITION.
Online price €12; €15 at the door. Show is in English. Info and tickets.
– Wednesday, 18 March, OPEN DAY at Optimist International School in Hoofddorp
Visit the school and ask all your questions directly to the education staff. Koops Expat Services will also be present to answer any questions about rental properties, as well as Stichting Kinderopvang Haarlemmermeer who can give you a tour of their child care/after school facilities next door! Register here.
– Sunday 15 March, PHOTOWALK IN THE DUNES.
This event is full.
– Wednesday, March 18, 7:30 PM, DUTCH LANGUAGE CAFÉ.
Learn Dutch in a relaxed environment. Sign up here.
– Saturday, 21 March, 11:30 AM and 1 PM, FREE TAX SEMINAR by expert Vincent van Wijngerden of Expat Taxes.
During this Seminar, our business partner Vincent van Wijngerden of GVN Adviseurs/Expat Taxes will present information about how to file your taxes in the Netherlands, for privates and small companies. Vincent will give you some legal tips and tricks and there will also be time to ask your questions!
The seminar is free but registration is required. Register here for 11:30 AM. And here for 1 PM.